Wireless nurse call system
Wireless nurse call system is a simple and effective solution designed for hospitals. The purpose of the system is to help patients to call a nurse on duty. The nurse call system consists of, 10 remote controllers and a receiver unit. Each remote has a CALL and CANCEL button. In addition to this, the receiver has 2 digit display and alert sound. Press a call button on remote, respective bed number displays on the receiver. Also associated with a buzzing alert sound, with volume control.
It is possible to enhance the range of communication with repeater (booster). Boosters catch distant remote control signals and forward it towards the receiver display. Multiple
The advantages of wireless nurse call system are as follows:
- Absolutely no wiring needed for the system and therefore, no installation
- Ready to use units (just out of the box, plug and play)
- Each calling remote has a corresponding indicating number on the receiver
- Communication does not need line of sight due to high power RF signals
- Remote signals can pass through the concrete walls as well, (to reach the receiver)
- System operates on latest wireless RF technology
- Every time you press a remote call button receiver number shows up. Along with buzzer also sounds for alert
- It is possible to increase the range of communication by the use of repeaters (boosters)
- Nurse needs to attend the patient and then press the cancel button on the remote to disengage the alarm
- The nurse call system is modular, hence there is no future maintenance cost involved
- Since, there is no wiring and no installation, the overall systems turns out cost effective
Salient features of nurse call system:
- It is possible to have more than 10 remote controllers attached to this nurse call system
- As a matter of fact, a total of 250 remotes can communicate with 1 receiver unit
- Around, 6500 remotes can coexist in the same vicinity, without address conflict
- These nurse call system are capable of usage in multi bedded hospitals. Viz. 100, 250, or even 1000 bedded hospitals, use these nurse call system without any problem.
The popularity of these nurse call systems is increasing because of the following:
- Easy to use and simple to understand
- Installation within no time
- Maintenance free usage
- Cost effective solution
- Expandable and scalable system
- User customized bed numbers
- Quick delivery time
10 remote wireless nurse call system (technical details)
This particular nurse call system comprises of 10 remotes, a receiver, a booster. Receiver console (nurse station) and repeater (booster) operates on power supply. We supply necessary adapter along with to fit in 110 V-220 AC main supply. The remote controllers operate on battery. The batteries last for no less than a year. Customers are using remotes without battery discharge for more than even 4 years. The range of communication is 20-30 meters within indoor operating conditions. In open line of sight the operating range is 100-120 meters. Remote controller signals can pass through multiple concrete walls.
The wireless remote controllers operate on RF (radio frequency) technology. It operates on 12 V DC (model: 23 A) battery. It therefore, provides sufficient power to penetrate through the concrete walls.
The receiver unit operates on 12 V DC adapter. The receiver can operate on external 12 Volt battery. The external battery needs to be at least 4-6 Ah/12 V DC. Hence, it can support 8-10 hrs of operating time.
Moreover. machine has aesthetic looks and gels well with the hospital furniture and walls.
Click here email queries, Installation & Support