Configurable Panel PCs
12" Panel PC with 4th Gen. Intel® Core™ i / Celeron® Processor - PPC 6120 -1002
- Pay with:
The Panel PC series, compatible with mini-ITX motherboards help to configure the device with multiple expansions. The touch screen Panel PC provide the flexibility and versatility for diverse configuration.
- 12.1" TFT XGA LED Panel with resistive touchscreen
- Supports 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i / Celeron® Processor (Thermal Design Power: 35W/45W)
- System memory supports dual channel DDR3/DDR3L up to 16 GB
- Supports 2 x Mini PCIe sockets, one is included mSATA function
- Optional one PCI/PCIe x1 expansion kit
- Supports one isolated RS422/ RS485
- 8 x TTL level programmable DIO, 1 x VGA and 1 x Display port
- Dual GbE, supports Intel AMT8.0
- LED backlight Auto dimming
The PPC-6120 is an 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i / Celeron® based Panel PC with a 12" color TFT LCD. It features extremely high computing power, various connectors, and can be installed in virtually any application. In addition, its user-friendly interface makes it a great host for information appliances. Three RS-232 ,one isolated RS422/485 and Dual Gb Ethernet connectors support Intel AMT, one expansion slot make PPC-6120 highly reliable, and provides a great solution for versatile applications.