Centralized Montrol Control
4-axis Stepping and Servo Motor Control Universal PCI Card PCI-1245L - 1002
- Pay with:
- Encoder input is 4 MHz for 4xAB mode, 1 MHz for CW/CCW mode
- Pulse output up to 1 Mpps and the output type can be switched to differential or single-end by jumper setting
- Supports 2 axis linear interpolation
- Supports T/S-curve
- Supports speed override
- Hardware emergency input
- Watchdog timer
- Supports programmable acceleration/deceleration rate
- Programmable interrupt
- RDY dedicated input channels & SVON/ERC dedicated output channels are switchable for general input and output purposes
The PCI-1245L is a 4-axis universal PCI card (supporting both 3.3 V and 5 V signal slots) stepping/pulse-type servo motor control card designed for entry-level applications which need to control interpolation, synchronization among multiple axes, with SoftMotion algorithm inside to perform the motion trajectory and precise movement. The PCI-1245L utilizes the high-performance FPGA to calculate the motion trajectories, synchronization timing control for multiple axes and input/output handling to offer functionality, such as 2 axis linear interpolation, T/S-curve, speed override, programmable acceleration/deceleration rate, 16 home modes and so on.
In addition, all Advantech motion controllers use the “Common Motion API” architecture which is a unified user programming interface and graphical utility. This architecture saves application maintenance and upgrades. Programmers can benefit from integrating any Advantech SoftMotion controller without changing large amounts of the application code. User-friendly examples decrease programming load, helping users complete configuration and diagnosis easily.