Modular I/O System
4-axis Stepping/Pulse-type Servo Motor Control Module - ADAM 5240 -1002
- Pay with:
ADAM-5000 modules can support a range of versatile applications and offer a lot of different functionality, including storage and AMONet modules. They can be easily configured to extend applications to support versatile applications using the same utility software.
- High-speed 4-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motion control
- Hand wheel and jog function
- 2/3-axis linear interpolation function
- 2-axis circular interpolation function
- Continuous interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration/deceleration rate
- Up to 4 MPPS output for each axis
- Two pulse output types: CW/CCW or Pulse/Direction
- Up to 1 MHz encoder input for each axis
- Two encoder pulse input types: A/B phase or Up/Down
- Position management and software limit switch function
Industrial Automation Group introduces the ADAM-5240, a 4-axis Stepping/Pulse-type Servo Motor Control Module for use with ADAM-5550 Series PACs (Programmable Automation Controllers). ADAM-5240 is is fully integrated to fulfill general purpose motion applications. Equipped with high speed 4-axis motion control module that simplifies stepping and pulse-type servo motor control, ADAM-5240 provides advanced performance.