Modular I/O System
4-slot Distributed DA&C System for RS-485- ADAM 5000/485 -1002
- Pay with:
Both ADAM-5000/485 and ADAM-5000E are centralized i/o systems which conform to the EIA RS-485 communication standard. RS-485 was specifically developed for industrial applications to transmit and receive data at high rates over long distances. The ADAM-5000L/TCP and ADAM-5000/TPC are both Ethernet-based I/O systems. Without a repeater, they can cover a communication distance up to 100M. This allows remote configuration via Ethernet and eight PCs can simultaneously access the data.
- RS-485 communication for easy installation and networking
- 4 slots for up to 128 points data monitoring card control in one module
- Extensive software support, includes windows DLL drivers, OCX drivers, OPC server and popular HMI/SCADA software drivers
- Seamlessly integrated with easy-to-use ADAMView data acquisition software
- Supports ADAM ASCII protocol or Modbus®/RTU protocol
- Supports Modbus/RTU protocol with user-defined Modbus address
The ADAM-5000/485 and ADAM-5000E systems conform to the EIA RS-485 communication standard. This is the industry's most widely used, balanced, bidirectional transmission line standard. RS-485 was specifically developed for industrial applications to transmit and receive data at high rates over long distances.