Modular I/O System
4-slot SoftLogic Controller with Ethernet - ADAM 5510KW/TCP -1002
- Pay with:
The ADAM-5560CE/KW Micro PAC is useful for up to 224 I/O point applications. It features an Intel Atom D510 CPU along with control specific features such as watchdog timer, battery backup RAM and deterministic I/O. The ADAM-5560KW also supports 5 standard IEC 61131-3 programming languages in Microsoft Windows CE 5.0. With the optional HMI Software and built-in VGA port, users no longer need to use additional SCADA PC’s in their applications. This compact and powerful Micro PAC is ideal for up to 224 I/O point applications.
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface
- Built-in Modbus/TCP server
- Supports Modbus/TCP client
- Supports Modbus/RTU Master
- Supports Modbus/RTU Slave
- Supports Multiprog via Ethernet
- IEC-61131-3 standard package
- Supports LD/FB/SFC/IL/ST Languages
- Cross-Language compiling program
- 8 I/O slots base and handles up to 128 Local I/O Points
- Supports AI/AO/DI/DO/Counter Function Blocks
The ADAM-5510EKW/TP is an Ethernet-enabled SoftLogic Controller. In addition to the features of ADAM-5510KW and ADAM-5510EKW, the ADAM-5510EKW/TP has Ethernet features including Modbus/TCP Server, Modbus/TCP Client and Multiprog via Ethernet functions. Therefore, users can easily and quickly complete their programming based on Ethernet architecture.
Standard Modbus Interface
For advanced system integration, the ADAM-5510EKW/TP supports not only Modbus/RTU Master and Slave functions via serial ports, but also the Modbus/TCP Client to retrieve data from remote I/O, and Modbus/TCP Server to send data back to the HMI/SCADA Software via Ethernet port. Furthermore, the ADAM-5510EKW/TP allows users to remotely maintain multiple ADAM-5510EKW/TP controllers by running Multiprog programming software via Ethernet.