Modular I/O System
7-slot PC-based Controller with Intel® Atom™ CPU - ADAM 5560CE - 1002
- Pay with:
The ADAM-5560CE/KW Micro PAC is useful for up to 224 I/O point applications. It features an Intel Atom D510 CPU along with control specific features such as watchdog timer, battery backup RAM and deterministic I/O. The ADAM-5560KW also supports 5 standard IEC 61131-3 programming languages in Microsoft Windows CE 5.0. With the optional HMI Software and built-in VGA port, users no longer need to use additional SCADA PC’s in their applications. This compact and powerful Micro PAC is ideal for up to 224 I/O point applications.
- Optional SCADA software WebAccess through CTOS
- Integrated VGA port for local display of HMI software
- Can be operated with or without display/ keyboard/ mouse
- Remote monitoring through Web Server
- Remote maintenance via FTP Server
- Supports .NET class library in Windows CE and XP embedded
- Supports IEC-61131-3 SoftLogic Control Software
- Supports Modbus/RTU (Master/Slave) and Modbus/TCP (Server/Client)
- Supports SD Storage I/O Module
- Remote I/O expansion
- Supports ADAM-5000 I/O Modules
ADAM-5560 is a Programmable Automation Controller designed for control tasks which require Industrial PC computing performance with a PLC’s robustness. The ADAM-5560 offers an Intel Atom CPU along with control specific features such as watchdog timer, battery backup RAM and deterministic I/O. The ADAM-5560KW features 5 standard IEC 61131-3 programming languages in Windows CE, so PLC users can develop control strategies with their own familiar programming languages. The powerful Multiprog KW Software and stable ProConOS have caused the ADAM-5560KW to become the best choice for a Programmable Automation Controller on the market today. Besides, the ADAM-5560CE offers an open platform that helps users to develop their own program using the common eVC and .NET programming environments to build compact and reliable control solutions. With the optional HMI Software and built-in VGA port, users no longer need to build additional SCADA PC’s into their applications. This compact and powerful PAC is ideal for a variety of applications ranging from machine automation to SCADA applications.