- Over current
- Under current
- Load detection
- Monitoring of electric heating systems
- General application - for any electrical load, monitoring for under load and over load conditions
- Motors - monitoring for conditions such as overload, locked rotor and short circuit.
- Gensets - to ensure load current is within generator capacity.
- Machinery - detecting broken drive belt on machinery.
- Adjustable setpoint
- Adjustable time delay
- Internal differential ( factory Settable )
- LED trip indication
- 2 pole relay contacts
- Energize/De-energize function swapping
- Auto Reset
1. Over Current models : When the monitored Current exceeds the setpoint, the relay will energise and the red LED will illuminate to indicate the trip condition. The relay will automatically reset once the monitored current falls below the setpoint minus the differential. When reset, the LED will extinguish and the relay de- energises.2. Under Current models : When the monitored Current falls below the set point, the relay will de-energise and the red LED will extinguish to indicate the trip condition. The relay will automatically reset once the monitored current rises above the set point plus the differential. When reset, the LED will illuminate and the relay energises.
3. On request, any product can be manufactured with the energize / de - energize functions swapped. The combined under / over trip unit is supplied with two independent high and low set point relays.
4. Single-Phase & Three Phase Products are available. Three-Phase products monitor the current level for each Phase and are not phase sequence sensitive.
AC High Voltage Test Set
Digital Panel Meter