- Under voltage
- Over voltage
- Start up standby generators
- Operation of mains failure units
- Switching standby hybrid supplies
- Protecting computer supplies
- Close control of equipment
- Gensets - to monitor correct operation of the AVR (Automatic voltage regulator) and excitation system.
- Motors-Some electric motors are voltage sensitive, and can overheat and burn out when operated at low voltage
- UPS supplies - When the main A. C. supply falls outside the acceptable operating voltage window, the relay can initiate a changeover to an alternate or standby supply
- Adjustable setpoint
- Adjustable differential
- Internal differential ( factory Settable )
- LED trip indication
- 2 pole relay contacts
- Energize/De-energize function swapping
- Auto Reset
Product Function Standard over voltage relays will energize on trip when the nominal input voltage plus the user adjustable ‘over nominal value’ is exceeded, the relay will automatically reset to deenergize when the input voltage is lowered past the setpoint minus the hysteresis value.
Standard under voltage relays will de - energize on trip when the input voltage is below the nominal value minus the user adjustable ‘under nominal value’ the relay will automatically reset to energize when the input voltage is raised past the setpoint plus the hysteresis value.
On request, any product can be manufactured with the energize / de - energize function swapped.
AC High Voltage Test Set
Digital Panel Meter