- Under Speed.
- Over Speed.
- Under Frequency
- Over Frequency.
- Standby supplies for Industrial, Hospital or Marine use.
- Mains supplies
- Computer supplies
- Other control gear.
- Gensets - use these relays to monitor correct operation of the engine speed controller (Governor)
- Motors - Synchronous motors rotate at speeds proportional to line frequency. Use these relays to ensure correct running speed.
- Standby supplies - when the main A.C. supply falls outside the acceptable working frequency, these relays can initiate a changeover to an alternate or standby supply.
- Adjustable setpoint
- Adjustable differential
- Internal Time Delay ( factory Settable )
- LED trip indication
- 2 pole relay contacts
- Energize/De-energize function swapping
- Auto Reset
Product Function 1. Over Frequency models :When the monitored frequency exceeds the setpoint, the relay will energize and the red LED will illuminate to indicate the trip condition. The relay will automatically reset once the monitored frequency falls below the setpoint minus the differential. When reset, the LED will extinguish and the relay de- energizes.
2. Under Frequency models :When the monitored frequency falls below the set point, the relay will de-energize and the red LED will extinguish to indicate the trip condition. The relay will automatically reset once the monitored frequency rises above the set point plus the differential. When reset, the LED will illuminate and the relay energizes.
3. On request, any product can be manufactured with the energize / de - energize function swapped.