The transducer RISH Ducer P11 converts to active or reactive power of a single-phase AC or three-phase system with balanced or unbalanced loads. The output signal is proportional to the measured value of the active or reactive power and is either a load-independent DC current or a load-independent DC voltage.
Input and output are electrically isolated from each other. The output is ungrounded, short and open-circuit proof and may be operated for any length of time in the open and shorted states.The output signal is limited to approx. 1.3 x IAN The unit is designed to withstand impulse voltages to IEC and ANSI/IEEE regulations.
Features / Benefits
- Measuring inputs: Sine or distorted wave - forms of nominal input currents and nominal input voltages
- Measuring output : DC current signal (load-independent) or DC voltage signal (load-independent)
- Measuring principle : TDM system (Time Division Multiplexing - pulse duration modulation)
- 1/2/3 wattmeter method
- Narrow housing, 70 mm / Saves space and therefore costs
- Snaps onto a DIN rail or screws onto a wall or panel/ Adaptable to the circumstances at the place of installation
- Manufactured in SMD technology / Compact and reliable
- Screw terminals suitable for multistrand or solid wires / Easy wiring without problems
- Two isolated outputs ( Optional)
- Electric isolation between output 1 and output 2 is 500V.