The Transducer RISH Ducer E13 is used to convert a 3 sine wave AC Voltage or AC Current (depending on types) into a (load independent DC current or load independent DC Voltage) 3 output signal. That can serve several receiving instruments such as indicators, recorders, alarm units etc.Features / Benefits
- Up to 3 measuring inputs: AC currents or AC voltages sine wave-form, arithmetical mean value measurement, calibration to rms with sine wave form.
- Three measuring outputs: DC current signal (load-independent) or DC voltage signal
- Low power consumption / Smaller CT’s & VT’s can be used
- Provision for either snapping the transducer onto top - hat rails or securing it with screws to a wall or panel
- Manufactured in SMD technology/compact & reliable
- Screw terminals suitable for multistrand or thick solid wires.
- Electric isolation between input / output and power supply (3.7 kV) / personnel protection assured
- Electric isolation between channels is 500V