Frequency Transducer - F11/ F12 1002
The RISH Ducer F11 / F12 measuring transducer is used for frequency measurement. The output signal is proportional to measured frequency and is either a load - independent DC current or a load - independent DC voltage.
Features / Benefits
- Measuring output : DC current signal or DC voltage signal (Load independent) directly proportional to the change of input within a specified span.
- Electrical isolation between all transducer connection circuits / prevents interference voltages and currents being transmitted.
- Narrow housing, 35 mm /saves space and therefore cost.
- Provision for either snapping the transducer onto top-hat rails or securing it with screws to a wall or panel.
- Two isolated outputs (Optional)
- Electric isolation between output 1 and output 2 is 500 V